Wednesday, May 30, 2012

smokin' blonde

I don't know what it is, but lately I have been seeing the potential in my friends as models. 


First there was Benike - we did some fabulous beauty together.


And now I have taken Jana Hecht as my next victim in front of my camera. And man did she blow me away! 
I got amazing make up artist Colleen van Rensburg on board. We worked together on the Frieda shoot and it was such a success I had to work with her again!


So on a Thursday afternoon here in Cape Town it was then time to shoot! We remained at Jana's little cottage and worked with the great spaces, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garden. 


Grunge was the feel I was going for, which added that she is a huge rollie smoker, so we incorporated that into the shoot. 


Have a look at the model Jana... Smokin' Blonde!








No comments:

Post a Comment