Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty with Joyce

Suaad Dawood was one of the first make up artists I ever got to work with. After a while she decided to leave the beauty market and just do bridal make up. I was very sad when I heard this, as we did magic together. 
After a few years of no contact, I got an email from Suaad asking to do some beauty shots. I couldn't believe she was keen to come back into the industry and didn't hesitate to say no!

Our model Joyce Swenson from Full Circle Model Management brought beauty, elegance and poise to the table!
What a startling experience it was to work with her! An absolute natural and all round great person too! 

Here the results of our collaboration...















Below some of my and Suaad's work together from a couple of years back...















No comments:

Post a Comment